Cafe BC Times

Aao BC kare!

 
Café BC is a very small open outlet with fresh air and can cater up to 10-15 people at a time. They play light music in the background to keep you entertained. The concept of this place is that this is a paradise for Chicken lovers. Café BC bole toh Butter Chicken! They have a variety of dishes with Butter chicken common in it. So now when I mention BC later, then don't forget. Talking about their service, it was pretty slow for such a small cafe. This is the most important thing they should work upon. Now let's check the menu, shall we? 

I started off with Oreo Shake - The appearance was nothing extraordinary but the taste! It was A- wait for it - mazing --> Amazing!! Thick and creamy! 


After falling in love with the Oreo shake I moved on to some starters because I was starving. So I ordered myself Pizza Fries - It looked irresistible and the second I got it, I got my hands on it. Yum fries with a layer of pizza sauce. Loved it. 
 

Next in line was BC Pizza Pockets - Mini pizza puffs. Again! Appearance fantastic. Taste, super delicious. 
 

Then came BC fried momos - Decorated with mayonnaise and chilli sauce. Crisp and scrumptious.
 

BC Sliders - 3 mini colorful burgers loaded with chicken and served with fries. The food they were serving was top notch. Each dish better than the previous one. 
 

Then it was time to break the jinx with Mushroom and Cheese Sandwich - Although it looked appealing, but the taste was disappointing. Too much mushroom i guess. 

 
The only hope left was from Paneer Makhani Pizza - The thin crust pizza was very small in size. But good things come is small sizes sometimes. And this was it, perfect crust loaded with cheese and veggies. The good taste was back. 


After an amazing set of dishes it was time to end it on a sweeter note, so I ordered Deep Fried Oreos - This was the first time I had something like this. Oreo biscuits layered up with flour and deep fried. 4 pieces served with vanilla ice cream scoop and chocolate syrup. This was heavenly in taste. Words will not do justice to the taste. You have to try it. 



Overall - Initially I didn't have high expectations looking at the ambience but the delicious food changed my perception. You can visit it for the fresh air and yummy food. 


Cafe BC Times Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Frenzy Adventure, Sector 68, Gurgaon

The Weekend Wine & More, Noida

Welcome to the Frenzone!