Frenzy Adventure, Sector 68, Gurgaon

An Adventure of a Lifetime




Do you feel too lazy to go to the mountains to do Rock Climbing?
Or travel far to do Zip Lining? Or Sky Cycling? (Wait WHAT?)
Well, I have found the perfect Treasure zone for all the Adventure seekers. And that too, all the awesome activities under one roof. Amazing, isn't it?
Welcome!
It's time to take a break from your hectic life, long working hours and recharge yourself with some adventure and fun filled activities and also get in touch with your Daredevil side.
I visited this Adventure park recently. Set up in  Sector 68, Gurgaon, it can be easily spotted on the main road. You enter the place and you see someone riding a bicycle on a rope on your left. And after a minute you see another one doing zip lining. That was the moment when you realize that your destination has arrived. It's huge setup with a covered shed in the middle to rejuvenate yourself. And it's surrounded by various activities to get your hands on.
 
The View
Without wasting any time, we started with the adventure! (Click on the activities to watch the video) -


I have done Bungee jumping earlier but this was rather different. You're equipped with the gear and the instructor pulls the rope and you go ZOOOOOP into the sky! That 1 second when he pulls the rope and you start flying upwards takes your breath away and then you slowly try to calm down your nerves. We started on a high note indeed.

Reverse Bungee!

The rules of the game are simple. Tie the Bungee cord on your waist, and run as fast as you can against the cord, before it catapults you back to the start. This was fun and I was the undisputed champion of this game.
Bungee Run!
Ever wondered what it's like to ride a bicycle 25 feet above the ground on a single rope. 
Well, that's scary! Yes.
Exciting too! 
This was a little different from the lot. I geared up and started pedaling my way to the other end. Trust me, it turned out to be a lovely experience. And the best part, I didn't resist myself from looking down and enjoying the view from the top!
Sky is the Limit!
I always wanted to do Zip Lining but didn't feel like going far to try just this. But when I saw this here, I wanted nothing else! Zip lining over the park from a height of 45 feet and 220 feet long zip line. This was definitely scary at first, but then screaming your lungs out helped a lot in this case. It was a memorable experience!!
Zip it!
You see a wall and you feel like climbing it. This is one of the places to test your actual physical strength. It looked very easy to climb the 40 feet high wall but turned out to be one of the most difficult activities of the day. Very Very Tiring!
Climbing the Wall!
I saved the mother of all activities for the last. I have always been fascinated by army men going through obstacle rope course in videos. Didn't know that I'll get to do it myself. With the safety gear on, I started walking on the tire obstacles, juggled my way on a single rope, tried balancing my way on the wooden blocks . It didn't end at this. Next obstacle was passing through a rope tunnel. The tunnel was the most difficult obstacle for me. It was then followed by swinging on long wooden sticks and finally crossing the net. This left me very much exhausted and I took a well deserved break!
Rope Course!
  • Overall
I had a great time getting my hands on these amazing adventure activities. If you're an adventure seeker then go for it!

Comments

  1. Looks like a fun time! The sky cycle seems the number one I'd want to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing! I like this kind of places. The sky cycling seems to be scary, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sky cycling makes u feel like a part of the lost circus in town!!! Great find!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds sure fun in the vicinity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to know you had fun! Shall try this place soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Weekend Wine & More, Noida

Welcome to the Frenzone!